Grosser Than Gross
Okay, so apparently, I'm thoroughly disgusting. At least, according to the 10-year-old daughter of one of my co-workers.
My big baby shower is this Saturday, so of course, I've been stalking my baby registries like a fiend. I was glad to hear that one of my co-workers was also checking them out, and then she shared this morning that she let her daughter take a peek. Upon review, the daughter said, "OH. MY. GAWD. You are NOT allowed to get her breast cream. That's SO GROSS."
Gross? Really? I've already received diaper rash cream from several people, so I'm thinking that's WAY more gross that breast cream. I mean, honestly---in a gross-out between butts and boobs, butts take the gross cake for sure.
I put the breast cream on the registry, just in case people wanted some little something to go with some other thing they bought---you know, a nice little accompaniment. It's cheap, useful, easy to wrap or throw in a gift bag. Of course, it's easy enough for me to buy on my own, but I'm thinking of my people on this one.
But, what do you think? Have I sunk to a new level of gross?
My big baby shower is this Saturday, so of course, I've been stalking my baby registries like a fiend. I was glad to hear that one of my co-workers was also checking them out, and then she shared this morning that she let her daughter take a peek. Upon review, the daughter said, "OH. MY. GAWD. You are NOT allowed to get her breast cream. That's SO GROSS."
Gross? Really? I've already received diaper rash cream from several people, so I'm thinking that's WAY more gross that breast cream. I mean, honestly---in a gross-out between butts and boobs, butts take the gross cake for sure.
I put the breast cream on the registry, just in case people wanted some little something to go with some other thing they bought---you know, a nice little accompaniment. It's cheap, useful, easy to wrap or throw in a gift bag. Of course, it's easy enough for me to buy on my own, but I'm thinking of my people on this one.
But, what do you think? Have I sunk to a new level of gross?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home