The Door Widens
With Snippet's birth feeling like it's crazy-close, I've been conflicted about how much of him and his little life I want to splash out on the internet. On the one hand, I'm terrified of posting his name and pictures for all the world to admire, or to disdain. Yet, I know it will eat away at me if I can't share photos with those of you who have been such kind readers and friends over the years.
So, I took Karen's advice and set up a private blog this weekend that I'll load up with all the pictures and antics of our little family that you could possibly stomach. If you want to view pics of Jake, Snippet and I and the furry clan, send me an email and I'll get you added to the readers list. If, however, you'd rather disembowel yourself than suffer through endless pics of other people's kids, I totally get that, too. No pressure here, and I promise to still think highly of you all the same.
Email your interest to: deliapup@yahoo.com, and if you're someone I recognize, I'll be happy to get you added.
So, I took Karen's advice and set up a private blog this weekend that I'll load up with all the pictures and antics of our little family that you could possibly stomach. If you want to view pics of Jake, Snippet and I and the furry clan, send me an email and I'll get you added to the readers list. If, however, you'd rather disembowel yourself than suffer through endless pics of other people's kids, I totally get that, too. No pressure here, and I promise to still think highly of you all the same.
Email your interest to: deliapup@yahoo.com, and if you're someone I recognize, I'll be happy to get you added.

5 Comments:
Oh good! I'd be so disappointed if I didn't get to see pictures of the little man!
Yay! I love pictures.
How could anyone possibly disdain Snippet pictures? The very idea...
I am so honored you included me. I can't wait to see all your pics!!!
Thank you so much for including me. I'm so excited to see the new blog and the pics to come!
Post a Comment
<< Home