Sunday, March 01, 2009

Shadow

Last year was so wonderful---so full of Life and Joy.

What a terrible contrast is 2009. Even in its infancy, it has cast such a dark shadow over our home.

Jake's father passed away last night.

He was always kind to me.

16 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Oh, De, I'm so very very sorry.

12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry; that's terrible. (((Hugs)))

1:36 PM  
Blogger LJ said...

I am so so sorry. My condolences.

2:41 PM  
Blogger Miss X said...

Oh, I am so, so sorry. Gosh I know how awful that is. You both are in my thoughts.

4:37 PM  
Blogger the misfit said...

You'll be in my prayers.

8:05 PM  
Blogger Roni said...

I'm so terribly sorry, D.

9:38 PM  
Blogger Safire said...

I'm so sorry for your loss!

10:55 PM  
Blogger Wordgirl said...

Oh Deanna,

I'm so sorry to hear that news. I hope that you have people surrounding you both with love. You certainly have us sending it from afar.

XO

Pam

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry.

11:21 AM  
Blogger lightshines said...

I am so sorry.

1:57 PM  
Blogger Tobacco Brunette said...

Deanna -
I'm so, so sorry to hear this. What a terrible thing. I hope you have all the support you need. You, Jake and Snippet are in my prayers.

Love,
Kristin

4:33 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Oh De, I'm so sorry. You and Jake are in my thoughts and prayers.

10:26 PM  
Blogger Meghan said...

So sorry for your loss. You're all in my thoughts

10:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm so sorry for your loss.

11:19 AM  
Blogger Shelby said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. Thinking of you and your family in this difficult time. *hugs*

10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so so sorry, and my heart goes out to your family.

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home