Thursday, November 20, 2008

Stats

Number of pacifiers that Puppy has utterly, happily destroyed since Snippet was born: 5

Cost of replacement Mam pacifiers: $4.99 for a two-pack, and since Snippet refuses to gnaw on anything except this one particular kind of Mam, he now has a lovely collection of pacifiers with Spanish phrases and girly pink flower designs. We're teaching him early-on to be secure in his manhood.

Number of days that I have not gotten a shower: Zero! I'm pretty proud of this accomplishment. Although, it's sad that maintaining basic hygiene is now the way that I define "accomplishment."

Number of baby carriers I now use: 3. I keep rotating between the sling, the front-carrier and my awesome new wrap (truly awesome!!!!), hoping Snippet will soon share in the joys of being hauled around the house hands-free. So far, he can tolerate baby-carrying for about an hour, and then all hell breaks loose.

Record Number of outfits that Snippet ruined in one day: 4. This does not include Jake's and my clothes which were also ruined that day, though, luckily ours were only nastified by spit-up. I can't say the same luck prevailed for Snippet, who seems to have no qualms wandering around drenched in his own myriad of fluids.

Number of new pictures up on the private picture blog: 4

5 Comments:

Blogger Rebel With.A.Cause said...

Hey girl... I gave you and Snippet and award... head over to my blog to see what you won!!! :o)

9:41 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Ha! Love those Mam pacifiers. We still have the one that we took home from the hospital. He has completely replaced it with his thumb now. No more binky!

*running over to look at new pics!*

9:58 PM  
Blogger Mindy Richmond said...

So glad you're enjoying your time with Snippet. Oh, and Luke was the same way with the baby carriers, he wouldn't stay in them for long. When I needed to get stuff done I would just strap him into the baby rocking chair.

11:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What kind of wrap did you get. I know I want to get one but I have no idea which type I'd like best.

11:24 PM  
Blogger Roni said...

You are fully initiated!!

Can't wait to see the pics - on my way!

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home