Friday, April 04, 2008

Belly Pics!

I've been convinced the past few weeks that nothing belly picture-worthy was happening with my tummy pudge. However, in the spirit of preservation, I reluctantly agreed to have Jake take another pic last week. It's taken me a week to download it from my camera because I was so sure it wasn't going to show anything except the jumbo roll in all its hideous glory. So, imagine my surprise when I popped it up on my screen last night and compared it to my 6-week belly pic. It's a whole world of different! And, it actually looks a lot like the other pictures I've seen posted on the Baby Center boards, which is wonderfully reassuring. I was convinced that I didn't look anything like the other girls on the October Babies board, but I guess I don't deserve my own circle of scary after all.

I'll keep a link in the sidebar should anyone want to join me in navel gazing down the road. =)

6 Weeks Along



11 Weeks



15 Weeks



20 Weeks



24 Weeks



31 Weeks

10 Comments:

Blogger Lori Lavender Luz said...

These are so cool, Deanna!

This comment comes with a virtual pat on the tummy. Ain't I annoying?

9:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your belly is adorable! Yay!

11:40 PM  
Blogger Meghan said...

What a perfect little bump ;) And if you let Lori do it, I'm gonna go in for a belly rub too ;)

9:18 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!

10:54 AM  
Blogger deanna said...

All belly-rubbing is hereby permitted and welcomed!!!! =)

8:31 PM  
Blogger moo said...

Cute , cute, cute!

10:37 PM  
Blogger LJ said...

you are still such a skinny minnie - with an "Us Weekly"-able baby bump!

11:17 AM  
Blogger Brandy said...

What an adorable little baby belly!! I love it!!

9:09 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

Adorable! Looks like maybe you're carrying high- I think that means girl? (If you believe old wives tales.) =)

12:13 PM  
Blogger Roni said...

Honey, you certainly look pregnant to me!!!!!! And still skinny to boot. Give that belly a good rub for luck from me :)

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home