Saturday, July 11, 2009

Where I Am

I hate that I have no time to blog anymore. I don't have much of an internal life at all anymore, really. Thoughts scroll by at warp speed, as I struggle to balance.

I'm posting mostly on Facebook these days---the cluttered land of one-liner status updates and digital picture albums that are supposed to summarize entire lives. Feel free to send an email if you want to FB connect (and, yes, I'm using that word here loosely.)

I realize these hectic days with Snippet are temporary, and I will both love and lament the greater freedoms that come with his progressive growth.

I do miss you all, even still.

7 Comments:

Blogger the misfit said...

Well, your widget says he's 39 weeks old - he'll be starting pre-K any day now, right?

8:58 PM  
Blogger Miss X said...

I'm sure I'll be right there with you soon.

Just keep posting his adorable face on FB! ;)

11:45 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

hey Deanna,

Glad you're doing well! If you want to "friend me" It's Sharon Shapiro Friedman on facebook, would love to see the pics. I feel invested after all these years! Ha. :)

4:57 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

well, i admit - i do miss your posts. :) but, i also understand that blogging is probably among the least interesting things you have going on right now!

1:06 PM  
Blogger Tobacco Brunette said...

amen, sister.

8:09 AM  
Blogger Leslie B said...

Happy Birthday Snippet!!! We share the same day.

Leslie B.

2:15 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

I miss your blogging.

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home