Come along for the modern girl's meltdown...
posted by deanna at 10:51 PM
so cute, you look great, De.:)Karen
You look awesome! Such a cute baby bump! :) 20 more weeks and your baby boy will be here!
you look fabulous!! And I have to tell you, the rest of you looks pretty small!! :)And what I would have given to have a long torso like yours - I was all boobs and belly (and unfortunately still am...)
That belly is begging for a BIG HUG!
So cute!Miss X
THAT'S what I'm talkin' about!!Sharon
Awesome bump pic! Congrats on making it half way!
You look awesome! Great belly shot!!
Congratulations on the half-way mark! You look adorable!
So. Cute.I was that big at 13 weeks. You suck. ;) Just think... he could be here in as little as 17 weeks!
That is one great looking belly. Congrats on the 1/2 way mark
Just gorgeous!!
Time is FLYING! Really, half way already? You look FAB! ;-)
what a cute lil belly there! i'm so excited for you!
Post a Comment
<< Home
14 Comments:
so cute, you look great, De.
:)
Karen
You look awesome! Such a cute baby bump! :) 20 more weeks and your baby boy will be here!
you look fabulous!! And I have to tell you, the rest of you looks pretty small!! :)
And what I would have given to have a long torso like yours - I was all boobs and belly (and unfortunately still am...)
That belly is begging for a BIG HUG!
So cute!
Miss X
THAT'S what I'm talkin' about!!
Sharon
Awesome bump pic! Congrats on making it half way!
You look awesome! Great belly shot!!
Congratulations on the half-way mark! You look adorable!
So. Cute.
I was that big at 13 weeks. You suck. ;)
Just think... he could be here in as little as 17 weeks!
That is one great looking belly. Congrats on the 1/2 way mark
Just gorgeous!!
Time is FLYING! Really, half way already? You look FAB! ;-)
what a cute lil belly there! i'm so excited for you!
Post a Comment
<< Home