Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Second Go-Round

Tested again at 4:30am this morning with First Response and here it is:



It's light, but there's definitely a second line!!! (You're gonna want to click the picture to see the larger version in order to see the pale little bugger.)

Is 5am too early to call my gyno demanding bloodwork? Is it????

36 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is most definitely a line.
As I said before, WoooooHoooooo!
Demand bloodwork now!

(Or perhaps once the office is open?)

Thank you for giving me something to take my mind of my own shear unbridled terror ;-)

Twiglet xx

5:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratuations De! Yay!!!!

6:50 AM  
Blogger beagle said...

Very exciting! Good Luck with the bloodwork!

7:36 AM  
Blogger Leah said...

That is absolutely a 2nd line -- on both the Equate and FR tests. WAHOO!!!!! Get that bloodwork ASAP and let us know the results so we can commence the Happy Dance!

8:09 AM  
Blogger loribeth said...

Ooh, how exciting!! (But I think you'll get a better response from your dr if you wait until the office is open!) ;)

8:23 AM  
Blogger Shelby said...

Definitely a second line!! Let us know how the bloodwork goes!! Yeah!

8:56 AM  
Blogger Pamela T. said...

I knew 2008 would be a great year! So happy for you...!

9:12 AM  
Blogger LJ said...

Awesome wonderful news. I would demand the beta!

9:36 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

Yes! Call them and congrats!!!!

9:52 AM  
Blogger Meghan said...

Woohoo!!!! There is definitely a second line on there. Can't wait to hear the results of your bloodwork!!!

9:56 AM  
Blogger Lori Lavender Luz said...

Maybe the Chan.tix did the trick in the time it had to work!

So happy for you, Deanna!

10:20 AM  
Blogger sharah said...

Eeee! I can see the line even without clicking for a bigger pic. Call, call, call!

10:36 AM  
Blogger Safire said...

Wahoo!!!! Totally see the line. CONGRATS! Can't wait to hear the results of the blood test. :)

10:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deanna! Oh my god, oh my god! I'm too excited to type straight!

Get that bloodwork ASAP and keep us posted!

I'm thinking about you and sending YAHOOOOOOOO vibes!

11:00 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

I hope you've called your OB by now - probably as soon as the clock hit 8:00 ;) You definitely need the blood test. HCG level should be anywhere from 5-400 at this point and doubling every 72 hours.

11:01 AM  
Blogger Lollipop Goldstein said...

You definitely have a line. And hopefully blood work since it's noon. Congratulations!!!

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES!!!! I see 2 lines! What wonderful news Deanna!

1:37 PM  
Blogger In and Out of Luck said...

Awesome! 5AM is early, but you can always camp out outside their door! Let us know!!!

2:30 PM  
Blogger George said...

I see it...gorgeous! Congrats on the positive!

3:10 PM  
Blogger Jendeis said...

That's right! Fabulous news!!

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you. Demand the bloodwork!!!

4:24 PM  
Blogger AwkwardMoments said...

Look at that!! Excellent

4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!!!! Maybe the 30 days of no smoking frickin' worked!!!!!!!

Let us know ASAP!!

Sharon

5:12 PM  
Blogger hope548 said...

Oh my goodness I see it!

5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh. Oh my. Oh my! I have just enlarged all the pee-stick photos to fill the screen and stared in wonder at the faint, but liney, lines.

AHHHHHHHH!!! LINES!!!!!!

If I were there right now I'd be grabbing hold of you and forcing you to waltz all over the room.

(Also, H wants to know why I am staring at gigantic pee-stick pictures and why you just don't wait a few days and test again. So I smacked him upside the head for you and sent him out to buy chocolate).

6:17 PM  
Blogger Wordgirl said...

Can't wait to hear!

Fingers crossed for you!

6:48 PM  
Blogger moo said...

I said this was the year of you. OMG. This made my heart pound! I am so incredibly excited for you, Dee, I am hopping in my chair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8:14 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

I saw two posts on my Bloglines and immediately thought, "Maybe she's pregnant." Lo and behold!

CONGRATULATIONS! WOOHOO!!!!

So, so, so happy and excited for you!!!

8:36 PM  
Blogger Mindy Richmond said...

That is so flippin' fantastic!! I've been praying for you and Jake because from what I read on your blog you two remind me so much of me and my husband. We tried for seven years before I finally got to see those two lines. The first positive test I took was one of those cheap ones from the dollar store and I didn't believe it, so I peed on the $17 test and it gave me the same result. Oh, I'm so hoping for you and super anxious to hear what the blood test results are!

9:05 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!

So very happy for you! I'm wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months :)

9:23 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

11:05 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

We need updates!!!

(trying to wait patiently)

11:15 AM  
Blogger Roni said...

What? WHAT????????? I haven't looked in a few days and THIS happens???? HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!

Oh, D - how absolutely fan-freaking tastic!!! I am actually getting chills and tears here. I wish I could see you in person right now to hug you and jump up and down screaming!!!!!!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG

WAITING FOR BLOODWORK!!!!!!!

2:25 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!!

This is what happens when I'm gone for a couple of days. When is the bloodwork???? Update SOON!!

Oh and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :-)

4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! WOW!!

I'm dying to know the blood results!

Big hopeful congrats hon!


Miss X

6:06 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

:::squeals:::

Yes, yes, DEMAND a beta immediately and for the love of God, let us know ASAP!!!

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home